Polaris RZR 1000 : 2014+
Polaris RZR 4 1000* : 2014+
Polaris RZR 900 : 2015+
Polaris RZR 4 900* : 2015+
Polaris RZR S 900 : 2015+
Polaris RZR XC 900 : 2015+
*Replaces front seats only.
Our team is proud to deliver both style and comfort in our HLS Series Off-Road Suspension Seats. We know whether you’re blazing through trails, blasting the whoops, or taking on the all-day trek, you don’t want to sacrifice comfort. Our HLS Seat is designed with a multi-density marine grade foam that provides just the right amount of support and movement, an ideal combination for the performance and style-driven rider. Like all our products, these include all the features you need. Seats sold in pairs.
Why We Make Them:
This product is all about the rider, and we’ve spared no details. HLS Seats offer just enough bottom side containment and back height to deliver lasting comfort on the longest day. Constructed of a vinyl-coated marine grade nylon to protect against UV fading and mildew for a longer seat life. Our favorite feature? Each seat is designed with a mesh drain to eliminate water that is known for accumulating in aftermarket seats.
- Mesh drain to eliminate water and sand accumulation in seat base
- Multi-density foam that moves with you for ultimate comfort
- Vinyl-coated nylon for UV and mildew protection
- Powder-coated steel frame
- Extra padding in all the right places
- Heavy duty stitching for durability
- Seats are sold in pairs
- Multiple colors to match your ride in style
- For maximum comfort and safety, we recommend pairing with 4 point or 5 point seat belts