***NOTE: THE CAMOPLAST TRACK SYSTEM CAN ONLY BE SHIPPED TO A BUSINESS ADDRESS. WILL NOT SHIP TO A RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS.***
All Teryxs state that certain restriction apply.
The Kawasaki Teryx is a pretty awesome machine. We know that you've found a million reasons to love it, but what if you could make it even better? The Camoplast UTV 4S1 Track System can make your side-by-side a virtually unstoppable machine year-round.
With the 4S1 Track System, your Teryx can handle the mud, marsh, snow, or rocks better than ever. The larger and wider wheelbase disperses weight evenly over a larger area, keeping your machine from sinking down like traditional tires do. The larger ground contact lets the tracks find traction better than tires would to. Rocks aren't a problem either.
When going over rocky terrain, the tracks can get a better grip then tires, while giving you more stability on the uneven surface. Where sharp rocks might puncture air filled tires, the tracks end that concern. The Camoplast Track System will give your Kawasaki Teryx a larger ground clearance but with the lower center of gravity, tipping isn't a concern.
- Front tracks feature exclusive Flextrack technology, with flexible sides and a slight curve toward the inside
- Flextrack technology provides better shock absorption and reduced vibration
- Provides a more comfortable ride than traditional flat tracks while reducing splatter from mud and snow
- Stud ready tracks
- Rodless track construction (no stiffener rod inside) for real all-season usage
- Easier and more precise steering
- Two year limited warranty
Shared Shipping Program: You pay $150.00 shipping/handling and we will pay the rest!